Organizations world wide are reflecting at the urgency of this second to construct a extra equitable and simply society — particularly for traditionally underserved communities of colour.
In case you have merchandise, methods, and services and products that might higher meet the wishes of Black, Indigenous, and folks of colour, however don’t seem to be certain learn how to take step one, this webinar is for you. We will be able to introduce “fairness design — designing with the aim of getting rid of oppression, exclusion, and top-down approaches — and information you via learn how to start making use of it inside of your group.
We will duvet
– The basics of fairness design: what it’s, why it can be crucial, and the place it may be used to your group’s services and products.
– Construction an fairness design framework: how are you able to make stronger your customers and beneficiaries at a person, institutional, and structural degree?
– Commonplace demanding situations organizations face when adopting equity-based practices.
– On the point of prototype and check new community-driven approaches.
– Growing attempted and true luck metrics so that you can take again on your group.
Concerning the Presenter:
Antonella Guidiccio is keen about bringing innovation and virtual transformation to the urgent wishes of our society. At Exygy, she leads initiatives with the SF Division of Public Well being, SF Virtual Services and products, Bloom Inexpensive Housing Portal, amongst others. Antonella has in depth enjoy in main cutting edge, equity-focused merchandise, in addition to expanding strategic and analysis capacities for non-profits, global organizations, and native and federal governments in Argentina, Australia, Latin The us, and the United States.
Particular because of our pals at TechSoup for internet hosting this tournament!